Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Keyboard bling.

My current keyboard is getting a little old, so I've been thinking about upgrading. Here are some of the cooler keyboards I've found:
  • Matias Tactile Pro 2.0. "Premium mechanical keyswitches", USB 2.0 Dock, "Optimizer" key. Looks a lot like my current Apple keyboard. $149, ships in April.
  • Deck Legend Ice. Every key individually backlit. "Deck™ uses a sublimated negative printing process which drives the ink into the plastic keycaps at 525°f." Way cool. $169!
  • Saitek Eclipse II Keyboard. Backlit, media keys. At $55, it's a steal.
  • IBM USB Keyboard with UltraNav. Almost the same keyboard as in my Thinkpad, down to the integrated trackpad and trackpoint. $100.
  • Kinesis Advantage USB contoured keyboard. Looks crazy... crazy awesome, that is. $299!
  • Das Keyboard. When you're just too cool for key labels. It's supposed to have unparalleled tactile response, too. $80.
  • Endurapro. No bling, just a solid keyboard. $99.
I'm still looking, so hit me up with your favorite.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, March 08, 2007, Blogger Kendra K. said...

what, no optimus keyboard?

i almost got the saitek, but joe talked me into a cheaper one, which was probably for the best. i don't notice it in my daily typing, and maude keeps kicking poop on it.

 
At 10:40 AM, March 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about real IBM keyboards?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home