Thursday, November 30, 2006

Contest: what's special about 62710628778699693?

What's special about the number 62710628778699693?

Be the first to figure it out, and I'll buy you a $25 gift card at Starbucks or Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Really!

This contest is open to everyone. That means the three people who read my blog on a regular basis, but J. Random Blog Reader who found my blog looking for "helium shortage", that means you, too! Send your answer to :


Contest expires the very last instant of 2006, anywhere on the planet!

UPDATE: Craig asks, "This isn't something like the VINs of the last two cars you own added together, is it?" HE WINS! No, just kidding--I'm not that lame. When you figure out why this number is special, you'll recognize it immediately.

UPDATE 2: The prize has been claimed, and the contest is over! Both Joe and Craig sent me the correct answer, and what the hell, they can both have a prize! I'll wait until the end of the month to reveal the answer, but feel free to speculate in the comments.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home