Monday, September 19, 2005

GROW CUBE

Cool, a new GROW logic puzzle to work thorugh!

The site is intentionally without instructions--you're supposed to figure out what you're supposed to do. I'm going to give a slight, non-spoilerish hint, so stop reading NOW if you're against spoilers. Ok, you've been warned.

There are ten items that can be added to the cube, one at a time. Each time you place an item, it, and any existing items can "grow", as long as certain dependencies are met. You're trying to figure out the correct order to maximize the growth--you want everything to be "Lv. Max". I need to keep notes, myself.

Tags: , ,

6 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, September 20, 2005, Blogger IvyMike said...

Spoiler alert.


I'm about to post the solution.


Stop reading if you want to solve the puzzle yourself.


I'm typing this unnecessary verbiage to try to help you avoid the spoiler.


Seriously, you've been warned.

 
At 8:55 AM, September 20, 2005, Blogger IvyMike said...

I'm not sure that was enough space to serve as an adequate spoiler prevention.


So...


One more block of spaced out nonsense text.



This should be just about enough, I think.

 
At 8:58 AM, September 20, 2005, Blogger IvyMike said...

Last chance: SPOILER IN THIS POST.


The solution is:


Man, Water, Lucky Charms, Clay Pot, Tube, Fire, Bowl, Bone, Spring, Ball.


What a weird ending.

 
At 8:11 PM, September 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a fun diversion while I was off from work for fire day. It took me a number of trys, about 12, but I ended up with the same answer as you. I also tried a few of the earlier games that he made. They are easier with only 8 objects instead of 10 with the Grow Cube game.

 
At 2:00 PM, January 25, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

coppa respondent apprised stifled diversify centre selling nominated toothpaste lababhinav extracting
servimundos melifermuly

 
At 11:55 PM, January 26, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pleasant emphasis comprising spending paths ticket sharmacompex looking bhutan quote correlates
servimundos melifermuly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home